Thursday, March 12, 2009

 

Blue and Black

Wrote a song where I recorded 6 vocal tracks, then edited to create a story. All freestyle, left with these words. Here's the link to the song if you'd like to hear it: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=D2bZnW

My disclaimer is that the song is beyond weird.

Blue and Black


Look at me,
Look at you lay down.
I'm going where, where we're going to.

Find a place where we can land.
Find a place where we can understand; it all.
Maybe today is gonna be the day we start to make a change for once.
Do you love me the same way that I...
And I can sense the times these storms are gonna come but I know they'll make a change.
It's gonna make a change.
...Let me see.
I don't know what way the wind is gonna blow, but I know it's going.
I can say I don't care but I do.
Me... Love you. Do you love me too?
(Why's there)...gotta be so much indecency.
...Falling faster in my sleep; we never tried to make it right.
Going faster in my car so I can run away from it all today!
(Lies... All Lies)
I'm fast and going far we can't feel anything at all we're gone astray.

Gonna find another Way...
And I can feel you in my head I know you're there; it's all we ever want to say.
(Is that so profound? So profound.)
Maybe we're gonna see the things we thought we'd only see in dreams.
(A way... in a way)
And I can feel it coming over the end of the horizon.
I see blue and black when I close my eyes; could I close my eyes and will this goes away?
Change... We're gonna change
I been in my world for so long I let the things in life-I let it slip away.
whisper: Make a change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?