Monday, August 04, 2008

 

Tornado warnings at the radio station



I don't enjoy talking about severe weather on the radio. I am certainly not a weather man, and I feel like when I have to do severe weather, I am so inadequate. Still, I know that I'm letting a lot of people know about a very dangerous storm that is heading their way. That's good. I was thinking about that as I was driving to the radio station. The thing that's so not cool about it is I don't work nights. However, when it's my night for severe weather, and we actually have storms in the area, I do work nights. :-) Kinda like tonight.

It's not so bad, though. It's horribly ironic. I kept thinking about it, today. I realized it had been ages since I've had to come to the station to do this. So weird that I was thinking about it today. Especially since it's been so long since I've had to be here. I remember thinking earlier... Wow, I actually have a night where nothing is planned. That's certainly not the norm. But, apparently it was good that I didn't have anything planned. Because there were apparent plans that I was to be at the studio tonight. Not too bad. Check out noaa.gov next time you're in a weather pinch, btw.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?