Thursday, July 10, 2008

 

Spanish

My new wife Jill and I went on a honeymoon right about 3 weeks ago, we went to Playa Del Carmen on the Yucatan Peninsula. I discovered I love snorkeling... When I'm not looking into the eyes of a Baracuda that is. I think I snorkeled for about 3 or 4 hours in all. It's just about the most beautiful place I've ever seen. We did agree that the neatest thing was the Wal-Mart and a superstore that is similar called Mega. It was just interesting to see all the products that they had compared to what we had.
Throughout all of this, I was also impressed with Jill's ability to navigate herself a bit around the Spanish language. I was really impressed, actually. I kept thinking how lost I'd be without her. I think I've decided that I really want to dedicate time to learning Spanish. I loved Mexico, it's our border to the south, and I found this website that sorta teaches you for free. http://spanishpod.com/

Comments:
the Mega in Mazatlan has a escalator for your cart!! We love it.
 
Jason,
Glad you found SpanishPod! I'm working on ways to make the teaching more complete; I hope you stay tuned! :)
 
Live Mocha is great: http://www.livemocha.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?