Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

Do I care about what I weigh?

I think for a guy, I care more than most about my weight. Maybe it's that, or just compared to the people I tend to gravitate towards...

Anyways, lately, I've been gaining weight. It's been surprising, as I feel like I'm less fat in a lot of areas. I did stumble across this little nugget that makes me feel better. Though, ten pounds, surely it's not ALL muscle. Regardless, here's the 'fitness tip':

"If you have bathroom scales, you should either get rid of them or put them away for a while. Weight does not accurately reflect the level of your fitness. If you should be measuring anything, it should be body fat, not the weight."

Yay!


Comments:
you're not fat, you're hot :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?